(FIFA Mobile) Unable to start Division Season matches

FyreWhale

There is currently a problem where the bot is not starting the Season matches when assigned to. The bot will correctly navigate its way to the division page but will not tap the play button, causing the season matches not being played. After looking for the division that the user want it to, it will be stuck waiting for the next activity.

Capture.PNG

• Developer
1 hour ago, FyreWhale said:

There is currently a problem where the bot is not starting the Season matches when assigned to. The bot will correctly navigate its way to the division page but will not tap the play button, causing the season matches not being played. After looking for the division that the user want it to, it will be stuck waiting for the next activity.

Capture.PNG

Thanks for reporting this, was this something that worked before, but now it stopped working?

Or has this never worked for you?

I just tried the season bot today so I was not sure what to expect from the bot, however after having the bot run for 1hr without a season game even starting, I can safely deduce that a missing line of code or script for the bot to start the season game. The other function of the bot worked as intended such as the HvH, VSA and claiming of the season rewards. I have not tried using the auto quest yet.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Developer
On 5/19/2021 at 3:22 PM, FyreWhale said:

I just tried the season bot today so I was not sure what to expect from the bot, however after having the bot run for 1hr without a season game even starting, I can safely deduce that a missing line of code or script for the bot to start the season game. The other function of the bot worked as intended such as the HvH, VSA and claiming of the season rewards. I have not tried using the auto quest yet.

On 7/29/2021 at 3:27 PM, syserror said:

Is the problem still relevant?
Or when is the fix planned?

I've reset both your trials so if you want you can try the bot again by claiming a new trial 🙂