Request Support for New Games

• Developer

We at BotSauce are always looking for new games to add to our botting platform as long as there's enough demand for it.

Would you love to see a certain game added to our platform? Please let us know here and tell us some information:

- What game you like to have a bot for. (Keep in mind: we're primarily only looking for mobile games!)

- What feature(s) it should have to make the game bottable.

BotSauce will always actively work on new bots so you might find your requested game back on our platform eventually. Was your game already requested? Make sure to still leave your own reply, as games with higher demand will be prioritized by us.

Below is a summary of games that have been suggested, as well as our current status. Once a game is suggested, we add it to our list of games to look into. After investigating the game, we will make a decision if it is worth making a bot for or not. Afterwards, we will either put it in our list of bots to eventually add, or list of games to ignore. We will decide to ignore certain games for various reasons, so just because we rejected a certain game doesn't mean it would not be a good game to bot. It could simply mean there is not enough demand, or the complexity and effort appears to not be worth it for that particular game. Please leave any comments below!

Game Status Comments
Added
AFK Arena Added  
FIFA Added  
Mobile Legends: Adventure Added  
Raid: Shadow Legends Added  
Lords Mobile Added  
Accepted - Will Add
Castle Clash Accepted A good addition to have eventually, but it has a ton of complexities
Idle Heroes Accepted Similar to AFK Arena
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes Accepted  
Marvel Strike Force Accepted  
To Investigate - Need to Look Into These Games Still
Mafia city To Investigate  
Last Shelter Survival To Investigate  
War Robots To Investigate  
Shoptitans To Investigate  
Summoners War To Investigate  
Homescapes To Investigate  
Gardenscapes To Investigate  
Boom beach To Investigate  
Case Simulator 2 To Investigate  
Art of War: Legions To Investigate  
Watcher of Realms To Investigate  
Rejected - No Plans to Add Support for These Games
Jurassic World Rejected Dynamics to catch dinosaurs is pretty complex and image rec would not be a good fit.
Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Rejected It seems more like a story game, not a good game to bot.
Calibria Rejected Not very popular, not worth the time.
Dragon City Rejected Seems like a base builder, might be pretty complicated to implement.

• 2 months later...
  • Developer
1 hour ago, Iamherefortest said:

Boom Beach is a game like clash of clans but with some different mechanics, would be nice to have like auto-attacking and farming etc...

Also another game that would be fun to see added is a game called "Idle Heroes" 🙂

I added boom beach to our list to look into. Idle heroes was actually already on our list of potential bots to add. 

I guess Idle heroes is kinda similar to AFK Arena in play style, is that right?

• Like 1

• Developer
13 minutes ago, Iamherefortest said:

Two other games is Art of War and Case Simulator 2 🙂

Ok I have added both of those to our list of potential games. Let me know if you have any other suggestions! User feedback is the best way for us to release meaningful content 🙂

I'll see about updating the post here to share our complete list of games that people have suggested, and whether or not we plan to add them. We have an internal list that we don't share with users, but I'll try to reformat it and share it here soon. I'll let you know once I do so you can take a look!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mysteryy said:

Ok I have added both of those to our list of potential games. Let me know if you have any other suggestions! User feedback is the best way for us to release meaningful content 🙂

I'll see about updating the post here to share our complete list of games that people have suggested, and whether or not we plan to add them. We have an internal list that we don't share with users, but I'll try to reformat it and share it here soon. I'll let you know once I do so you can take a look!

Sounds really good!

19 hours ago, Mysteryy said:

How's it going with that list? 🙂

• Developer
9 hours ago, cdmichaelb said:

Summoners War, pretty much RAID, but older and more featureful, and better. Could probably use the RAID bot as a baseline.

This is on our list. I went ahead and shared the complete list in the post above (I just added it).

8 hours ago, Iamherefortest said:

How's it going with that list? 🙂

I just added a table to the post above. Check it out and let me know if you have any suggestions or comments. The list is constantly growing.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

hey guys, a couple of ideas if you havent already considered:

1) Eve Echoes mining (still somewhat of a new game with good playerbase. Image based bots manage to avoid detection up to now).  If you can expand this to other areas of the game, great. If not, simply automating mining is a big deal.  Multi-box mining is a big deal and huge pain in the a*s to do in game.

2) Blade and Soul.  Going Global in March (currently in Asia and other markets). Black Desert Mobile like game that requires a ton of dailies, inventory management, junk sell-off, level ups, etc.  Great candidate for image recognition (as is BDM but i think that game is past its peak.  Also, BDM has banned anyone using any type of memory injection in the past (i know from experience). I was previously involved with another image-based bot using sikulix for BDM until the dev lost interest (and i lost interest in the game).

• Developer
3 minutes ago, xfenderx said:

hey guys, a couple of ideas if you havent already considered:

1) Eve Echoes mining (still somewhat of a new game with good playerbase. Image based bots manage to avoid detection up to now).  If you can expand this to other areas of the game, great. If not, simply automating mining is a big deal.  Multi-box mining is a big deal and huge pain in the a*s to do in game.

2) Blade and Soul.  Going Global in March (currently in Asia and other markets). Black Desert Mobile like game that requires a ton of dailies, inventory management, junk sell-off, level ups, etc.  Great candidate for image recognition (as is BDM but i think that game is past its peak.  Also, BDM has banned anyone using any type of memory injection in the past (i know from experience). I was previously involved with another image-based bot using sikulix for BDM until the dev lost interest (and i lost interest in the game).

I have seen quite a few Even Echoes bots, what would help us get an edge over existing bots? Is this a big botting market? What features do others lack?

the speed and accuracy of the mining logic.  accurate detection and speedy detection of enemies/neutrals.   also, depending on ship type such as venture which is targeted mining whereas a retriever just needs to be near as many ore as possible for strip mining. 

aligning to a station while mining for quicker getaway. 

beyond that, engaging an enemy and or actually running encounters.  ratting (even lower tiers for afk farming of modules and bp's).  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Developer
2 hours ago, tudawg said:

Guys ant chance we could get a bot for [Hero Wars]

I have not tried this game out before. Let me take a look and maybe we can add it to our list if it looks like a good candidate. 

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...